FCDA farm in Njinikom-Bamenda, Northwest Region of Cameroon
Sandaga market - One of the largest food market in Central Africa
Students developing their IT skills in Ekondo-Titi after school
This is a photo of Junior Abang, a small trader in Douala located at the Bonamoussadi neighborhood. He has been granted a seed fund to enable him start up this business by FCDA. He said he hopes to own atleast ten phone booths by the end of next year and to employ others given that mobile sector of ...
FCDA farm coordinator inspecting FCDA farm in Bamenda .
FCDA is forced to engage into transformation of farm produces.
Little Nas watching video leasons after school to enrich his ICT skills.
Youth farmers in Ekondo Titi
Women generating incom through agriculture
Youths engaged in agriculture
FCDA Program Officer Agriculture on farm supervision in Nkwen, Bamenda
1. To educate individual farmers and Self Help Groups (SHG) providing them with the most accurate information on crop prices, market demands and supplies across the globe through mobile services and at her micro data centers, thus improving wealth creation and employment.
2. To bring out the potentials and skills from individuals and groups for equality and sustainable development through training, mentoring, and provision of seed capitals to farmers through linking them to financial institutions.
3. To create a network of partners amongst startups, farmers, donors, angel investors and Diaspora through 24-hour online services platforms available for communication.
2. Transparency, integrity and Honesty
3. Community and Sustainable development
4. Team work and unity
5. Equality and Equity
6. Commitment, Engagement and Collaboration
7. Customer care and Support
8. Innovate, Create, Explore and Interconnect
9. Standard, Compliance and Trust
Our Target Per Year
- At least 100 job creations all round Cameroon.
- At least 300 mobile savings accounts shall be opened to ease financial transactions at all times.
- At least 100 adults shall be able to read, write and access the internet.
- At least 50 interns shall be trained on information Communication and Technology, agriculture, Social Media Marketing, leadership, project development, small business management and start up skills and other domains.
- At least 100 kids shall be able to upgrade on arithmetic, language, information communication and technology and science through participation in programs.
- At least 80 drop outs shall receive training and become self employed.
- Seed funds shall be granted to at least 100 individuals and 25 groups.
- Communities shall be free from drug usage, prostitution and other crimes.
- 10 villages shall be able to access micro digital libraries with print services, thus enabling knowledge acquisition and development.
- Mobile telephone usage shall step up with at least 100 individuals receiving smartphones.
- Atleast 20 young girls and boys shall receive training on sewing and embroidery.
- Creation of web sites for 5 Self Help Groups.
- Farmers productivity shall double.
- 300 hectares of land shall be cultivated each year.
- Reach out 2,000 people on awareness of sanitation and hygiene and the distribution of at least 1 sanitation item to selected girls and women.
- Creation of 400 email addresses for those in the rural areas.
- Register 300 farmers in our network and 10 Self Help Groups.
- Organize 2 sporting events and Award ceremonies.
- Mobile telephone with possibility of installmental payment.
- Free consultations twice per year at hospitals, clinics in which FCDA has partnership with.
- Free access to the digital library center and free internet services 2days per week.
- Handsome Wages and commission to value added productivity.
- 24h/24h technical assistance and financial assistance through seed funds on projects.
- Reduction by 5% on all commodities in the market.
- Children will have free access to library, participate in after school programs 2 days per week.
- Seed funds for projects and for development of their own farms and projects.
- Ready market for supplies of products and services.
- One FCDA T-shirt.
- Real time information on trending market prices, seeds, fertilizers, buyers, sellers and locations
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Signed subscription form/ Badge/ Note book.
- Job Placement.
- Participation in awards and prize giving ceremonies.
- Assistance in setting up your dream business.
- Participation in sports programs.
IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER, click here.
Click here to download our Brochure.